Televisions with smart features are trending for a while now. Many people prefer Smart TV for their living rooms, guest rooms, and bedrooms. Smart TV is a spectacular update in the entertainment devices because now you don’t have to restrict your living rooms to stream your favourite movie and most awaited TV show.
Best Smart TV for bedroom lets you enjoy all the media entertainment at the comfort of your bed. Besides, Smart TVs allow you to download and stream different media platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, etc., in no time. You can also connect your phones/Tabs to Smart TV for a better experience.
However, wondering about Smart TV is easy but purchasing the best Smart TV for bedroom is quite tricky. The various brands and models competing in the market make the customers confused about what is best and whatnot. But, no more worries! Because we are writing down some of the best Smart TV for bedrooms that you can purchase without a doubt.
Without further ado, allows us to walk you through the reviews of Smart TVs for bedrooms.
- 1 Top 5 Best Smart TV for Bedroom 2021 Comparison Table
- 1.1 Sony XBR-55A9G 55 Inch TV: Master Series BRAVIA OLED 4K Ultra HD Smart TV Review
- 1.2 SAMSUNG 43-inch Class Crystal UHD TU-8000 Series Review
- 1.3 TCL 43S425 43 Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart ROKU LED TV (2018) Review
- 1.4 All-New Insignia NS-43DF710NA21 43-inch Smart 4K UHD Review
- 1.5 All-New Toshiba 50LF621U21
- 2 Top 5 Best Smart TV for Bedroom 2021 Buyer’s Guide
Top 5 Best Smart TV for Bedroom 2021 Comparison Table
- A9G MASTER SERIES BRAVIA OLED 4K ULTRA HD SMART TV: Sony’s best...
- PIXEL CONTRAST BOOSTER: Millions of individual pixels are...
- SMART ANDROID TV with GOOGLE ASSISTANT: Use your voice to control...
- HT-G700 3.1CH DOLBY ATMOS/DTS:X SOUND BAR: Features an Immersive...
- SOUND FROM ALL DIRECTIONS: Three front speakers, combined with...
- Crystal processor 4K: This ultra-fast processor transforms...
- Multi voice: Smart TV with Alexa and Bixby.
- Smart TV powered by Tizen: Go beyond smart TV with next-gen apps,...
- HDR: Unveils shades of color you can't find on HDTV.
- Crystal display: Experience crystal clear colors that are...
- Easy Voice Control: Works with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant...
- Striking 4K UHD picture performance with HDR technology
- Simple, intuitive Roku interface allows seamless access to over...
- 4K Creative Pro Upscaling allows you to view your favorite HD...
- Inputs: 3 HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2 (one with HDMI ARC), 1 USB...
- Fire TV Edition brings together live-over-the air TV and your...
- Experience breathtaking 4K Ultra HD picture quality with over 8...
- Everything you’d expect from a remote – plus launch apps,...
- This TV is smart and simple in every way. Just plug it in,...
- Item arrives in packaging that reveals what’s inside and...
Sony XBR-55A9G 55 Inch TV: Master Series BRAVIA OLED 4K Ultra HD Smart TV Review
Display Technology: OLED 4K HDR
Connectivity: HDMI, USB
Sony will never stop surprises you. The brand knows better about its customers and their preferences. Sony knows that smart TV for bedrooms will do an extraordinary job with a large screen like 55 Inches. The connectivity options are plentiful and will make your life easy peasy. Also, with the user-friendly Android interface, it will be friendly for you to understand and run the smart TV.
With OLED display technology, it delivers incredible picture quality with relative contrast. Also, the motion and reflection handling features of the TV are unusual. Besides, it would disappoint a little to all the sports fans because it lacks some of the basic game features, but low input lag and extremely fast response time would cover the lack. Moreover, the vide view angles allow you to watch the display screen from anywhere in the great room.
Similarly, it also supports the voice control assistant to assist you in browsing stuff. It also recommends you shows, movies based on your past browsing and likes. Sony Smart Tv not only ease your life but also do its best to entertain you at the comfort of your bedroom.
- It offers a great sound system and perfect audio and video sync.
- It also offers peak brightness and uniformity.
- The TV supports HDR10 and Dolby vision.
- It performs excellently in dark rooms.
- Connectivity options are incredible.
- Android smart TV interface.
- It also has voice control assistants.
- Wide view angles.
- It allows you to download various apps.
- It offers a 120Hz refresh rate.
- Fast response time.
- It lacks many game features.
SAMSUNG 43-inch Class Crystal UHD TU-8000 Series Review
Display Technology: 4K UHD HDR Smart TV
Connectivity: HDMI, USB, Wireless, Ethernet, Bluetooth
We know Samsung as one of the top brands in the market with durable products and advanced technology. You would never regret spending your hard-earned money on Samsung products. Likewise, this 43-inch class crystal UHD TU-8000 series by Samsung will prove to be the best smart TV for bedroom in affordable price tag.
It offers incredible picture quality and out of the box colour accuracy with a fantastic motion handling feature. With rich colours, it will be an excellent watch for watching movies, sports and video games. Furthermore, it supports crystal UHD technology that promises ease in using and running the smart TV platform.
Also, the built-in voice control assistants help you browse different channels and apps for the usual watch. Fortunately, now you no longer have to waste your time browsing and to find the new episodes, say it to Bixby and start watching.
- It offers ultra-fast 4k resolution.
- The upscaling feature of the Samsung TV is super.
- It features a reliable and outstanding motion handling feature.
- The response time of the TV is super fast.
- It supports Tizen as a smart interface.
- It is a budget-friendly TV.
- It has an elegant yet stylish design that is a go-to with any room décor.
- It offers all the basic smart features that you would imagine.
- It offers a user-friendly interface.
- It does not support local dimming.
- The brightness gets dim when seen at an angle.
- It has narrow viewing angles.
TCL 43S425 43 Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart ROKU LED TV (2018) Review
Display Technology: LED
Connectivity: HDMI, USB, Wi-Fi
Next on the list of best smart TV for bedroom is an incredible product from TCL. It is a 43-Inch smart TV with all the smart features you need in your bedroom. Besides, it is an ideal size for average size bedrooms, and if you set it at the centre, then you would watch it from any angle without any difficulty.
Similarly, it has a decent picture quality with not so bright and not dim brightness level. The motion handling and fast response time feature also play a vital role in display performance. Also, the interface is simple and easy to understand. The sound quality is also promising. Hence, with a stylish design and perfect screen size, it seems to be a go-to smart TV for many.
Certainly, the built-in voice control assistants are also there to make your life easy. No worries if you are not in the mood to search and browse stuff, Alexa and Google Assistant will do it for you.
- It offers constant upgrades to meet the advance tech requirements.
- It also offers HDR technology that promises clear picture quality with decent contrast and brightness.
- It also allows you to download thousands of apps and episodes.
- It offers built-in Roku that allows you to stream multiple media channels like Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, Disney simultaneously.
- The connectivity option is to die for. With 3 HDMI ports and 1 USB along with Wi-Fi compatibility, it will be your dream smart TV for the bedroom.
- It is the most affordable TV from TCL smart TV series.
- User-friendly Android interface.
- It lets you watch 4k HD content on the big screen.
- Stream thousands of channels and episodes with Roku.
- It offers poor uniformity.
- Viewing angles of the TV could be better.
All-New Insignia NS-43DF710NA21 43-inch Smart 4K UHD Review
Display Technology: LED
Connectivity: HDMI, USB, Wi-Fi
With simple yet elegant design, All new Insignia smart TV in the black colour is all set to make its room in your bedroom. This particular model created its hype with its incredible features and latest configurations. Comparatively other known brands in the market with fantastic repo, Insignia made it to the top five brands in less time with advance technology and durable products.
It is a smart TV, so it has all the built-in smart features that you expect. For the connectivity part, you can connect it via wires as 3 HDMI ports, USB and a set of AV cables available, or you can directly connect it to your home Wi-Fi connection and start streaming.
Moreover, 43-inch smart TV delivers HD picture quality with decent colour accuracy, contrast ratio and brightness level. The black levels are also adjustable so that you can set all the configurations according to your needs. Also, the built-in Alexa will assist you in browsing stuff in real time.
- It offers a rich colour display with decent contrast.
- It features 4k Ultra HD picture quality that promises breathtaking display experience.
- It offers a high native contrast ratio.
- For the gamers, it features low input lag for a better experience.
- It will sound loud with fussy speakers.
- Inexpensive smart TV.
- Excellent connectivity options.
- It comes in attractive packaging.
- You can stream Netflix, Amazon, Disney, etc. at the comfort of your bedroom.
- It also has a significant role in your room décor.
- Colour accuracy is poor.
- You would need Amazon prime account to access features.
- Viewing angles are a little off point.
- It also lacks local dimming.
All-New Toshiba 50LF621U21
Display Technology: LED
Connectivity: HDMI, USB, Wi-Fi
They say the bigger TV, the better. People enjoy watching their favourite shows on large screens because it allows you to experience a better display picture with clear sound quality. Toshiba realize the preferences of customers, so they decided to come up with the smart TV, which is 50-inches that are designed particularly for the bedrooms.
Besides, it comes in an elegant style that could go with any room décor. The Dolby vision promises 4k UHD display which shows a clear picture with decent contrast and brightness. The TV is smart with all the built-in smart features that make the TV ideal and worth watching.
Moreover, the smart TV supports Amazon Fire TV platform to run the operating system. However, you will have an option to opt for external sources or Amazon account.
- It offers rich and vivid display colours.
- It comes with smart remote control.
- It supports voice control assistant.
- It features excellent reflection handling feature.
- It offers incredible black uniformity.
- It also offers a decent contrast ratio.
- It is an affordable smart TV.
- It offers a fast response time.
- Decent reflection handling.
- Poor viewing angles.
- Peak brightness is insufficient in HDR.
- It does not have any advance game features.
Top 5 Best Smart TV for Bedroom 2021 Buyer’s Guide
After reviewing some of the best smart TV for the bedroom, it’s time to dive into the factors that are necessary to look into at the time of purchase.
If you are planning to give a makeover to your bedroom after ages and have no idea about the current TV market, then you are in the right place. This best smart TV for bedroom buying guide will walk you through all the basic information you must know beforehand.
Setting up a TV in the bedroom is in trend, and everyone wants the best TV that offers smart features at a reasonable price. However, a TV with smart features is not enough reason to make the most important purchase, many other factors demand attention, and we are going to discuss some of them.
- Screen Size
First of all, you should make your mind clear about the size of the screen you want. This decision would depend on your bedroom size also and then your preferences. If your bedroom is large enough to put your furniture, some décor and a TV table, then you should consider buying a large screen TV and set up on the table with external entertainment devices. Keep in mind that you should maintain relative distance from the TV for experiencing a better vision.
Similarly, if your bedroom is average size, then mounting a TV on a wall from to the bed would be a better idea. Typically 41, 50 inches TV seems the best option based on the budget and performance.
- Screen Resolution
As the tech is getting advanced day by day and the brands are launching better resolution for the smart TVs. Basically, a resolution is responsible for describing the number of pixels that combines altogether to make a picture on display. So, when there are more pixels on the screen, the image you see will be sharper and rich.
You must have heard HD, Full HD resolutions because that is being discussed globally and still available in various TV models. Likewise, as the TV industry is adopting the latest technology, it is shifting to ultra HD, also known as 4K resolution. It is more better and more apparent than the previous ones. It allows you to observe objects, colours, and textures on the screen with sharp image quality.
Similarly, many streaming service provider platforms offer 4k content to match the latest technology for enhancing user experience. After 4k, you would see 8k resolution in most brands because 4k is not the stopping point for display technology. So, it’s better to get the latest to meet tech demands.
- LED or OLED
To be very honest, there should be no such comparison of OLED and LED. OLED delivers the best picture quality, best contrast ratio, fantastic response time. It is best from all perspective. However, it is expensive. It usually comes with a huge price tag but its features and specs worth the price. LED is comparatively least expensive but delivers all the features one need from a smart TV. It compromises quality a little, that’s why it has a low price tag.
So, if you can afford it, you must go for OLED.
It is a backbone for any smart TV. Any brand that offers you more connectivity options is the best one in the market. Never settle for less because when you have more ports, you can connect many devices simultaneously.
- Gaming features
Never forget the gaming features, whether you are a game lover or not. These features will help you in watching movies with a better vision. However, many manufactures were focusing on providing gaming features on Smart TVs because people enjoy playing video games on big screens from the comfort of their rooms.
Likewise, demand HDMI 2.0 to connect game consoles but if you get 2.1 which is extremely latest, then it will be like a dream come true. Besides, some latest consoles offer ALLM which instantly takes your TV to the game mode as soon as you connect the console. Moreover, low input lag, fast response time, VRR support are some additional features that you should consider.
Set your budget beforehand and keep in mind all the features and specs you need in your smart TV. Pay the right price to your manufacturer and do not trap yourself in something that you do not need.
Besides, you can consider buying the TVs mentioned above and save your time. They are the best smart TV for bedroom at a reasonable price tag with all the essential features you might need.
- Voice control feature
You would find this smart feature in almost all the smart devices. It is built-in and provides an ease to your everyday use. Sometimes when you spend your day working or cleaning the house, you wouldn’t force your mind to think about the best series you could binge-watch. Here you can take help of Alexa, Bixby or Google Assistant to search the content for you, play, pause and resume as you say. It also recommends you content so you could connect the TV to wi-Fi and start watching.
It is the most attractive, entertaining and useful feature you could have.
Smart Televisions are very much in demand. People prefer to mount them on walls and set it up on their bedrooms to watch their favourite content and relax. Best smart TV for bedroom is not only for streaming content but also a part of room décor.
Many people strive to get the best product for their house that should be long lasting and reliable. We have made a list of top five smart TVs for bedrooms that delivers the best picture quality at affordable prices. Besides, what’s a smart TV without smart features? These TVs won’t disappoint you in offering the latest features and updates that come by the time.
We hope the reviews and buying guide assists you in making the right decision.